Average Pay: $800 / week
Brand Marketing Representative
PURPOSE: Marketing, promotions, and retail based sales for company-Paid Training-Travel Opportunities-Management
Average Pay: $400-$1400 per week, Top Individuals Make Up to $4200-$6800 per week. COMMISSION-ONLY!
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITY AREAS
• Implementation of marketing plans, including product positioning, campaign strategies, and market strategy insights.
• Discovery of strategic business opportunities through cross function collaboration with sales, HR, etc.
• Marketing opportunity for revenue
• Provide product/service support in order to establish proper channels of information and communication.
• Responsible for branding, advertising, trade shows, company events and promotional collateral
• Work with management on projects dealing with media relations, business communications, success stories.
These are personal traits that will best help the associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
• Stress Tolerance – Job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high stress situations.
• Judgment and Decision Making – Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
• Integrity – Job requires being honest and ethical.
• Initiative – Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
• Leadership – Job requires a willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction.
• Achievement/Effort – Job requires establishing and maintaining personally challenging achievement goals and exerting effort toward mastering tasks.
• Dependability – Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
• Social Orientation – Job requires preferring to work with others rather than alone, and being personally connected with others on the job.
• Attention to Detail – Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
• Cooperation – Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
• Candidate must be very articulate, have a sense of humor, easygoing, but very disciplined. We need a culture fit!
• Competitive individuals with a winning mentality to move up into management FAST!
• Sports minded and Energetic team players
• Team captains ready to lead and train
• Superior student mentality
• Candidates who are serious about a long term career with a growing industry
• Candidates who are ready to grow from the ground up into one of our next Sales Area Managers!